Internet Marketing Tools
Internet Marketing Tools
Please find an outline of my favorite internet marketing tools available in the internet:
1) WordsPay -> Great system. Kind of an aggregator of many affiliate networks. Manage them all from one place. Online service to fill WordPress and Blogger blogs with targeted affiliate offers from more than 15 providers, fully customizable and working on auto-pilot. Packages start as low as $7 a month, free accounts available with limitations.
2) LockPress -> Nice Free WordPress Plugin for Internet Marketers. With it you may charge visitors for accessing blog posts and pages. Blog owner will get the payments directly to their PayPal account, various pricing options are available.
3) AWeber -> The standard Autoresponder tool for anyone interested in building large lists of prospects. It has loads of features to run email marketing programs with powerful, easy-to-use email marketing tools. Great performance tracking tools and very quick and reliable support.
4) Traffic Wave -> Traffic Wave is an inexpensive email marketing solution and alternative to AWeber or GVO that is perfect for those who want a simple way to manage their lists. The service has received mostly positive reviews from customers. Their major competitors are much better when it comes to delivery rates and features. The big benefit of using this service is the price and free trial.
5) SiteSell -> This is the only service I recommend without using it myself. However, I wanted to add it here, as some of my close friends are using it and highly recommend it. I myself just dont have the time to use it at the moment but I wanted to share my thoughts on it with you.
My friends believe SiteSell to be far ahead of the competition when it comes to the automation of the website design, optimization, promotion, tracking and monetization process. Basically, Ken Evoy, the President and Founder of SiteSell, is an reputed Internet marketing guru. What he has done is take almost all the stuff you will see on this entire website and automate it, so all you have to do is concentrate on content. SiteSell takes care of the rest!
I think this is a service especially for newbies to internet marketing of for marketers who want to concentrate on the content creation of their business. I myself love the several aspects of my business way too much to hand them over to a tool, to be honest. But for a lof of people, SiteSell would be ideal. Many of the most successful internet business in the web use this service. It is quite expensive but you can try it with a 90 days money back guarantee without any risk.
6) AlertPay -> AlertPay is a solid payment processor and probably the best competitor and alternative to Paypal. Especially, if you face problems of any kind with Paypal you should try AlertPay. Fees are slightly lower than with Paypal. Well I prefer it to Paypal but Paypal is still insanely popular but it’s not as good as Google Checkout or Moneybookers which for me are cheaper on the credit card transactions. To sum up, it is a good payment processor but not for credit cards.
7) FileSonic -> FileSonic is a file sharing service (much like Hotfile, Rapidshare or Megaupload) that allows you to upload your files (both normal upload from your computer, via FTP or remote upload of files already online). Through the unique URL provided you can let people download your files.
This is a list of my personal favorites when it comes to internet marketing tools. To view all of my recommendations please click on the following link: