Recent Increase Search Engine Ranking Concerns
Information is vastly available today. Some thirty to forty years ago, information is a scarce commodity, a vital weapon which has very limited sources. In the 1960’s until about halfway of the 1980’s; people, books, communication media and a few others were the only information carriers. But during the transition to the 90’s era, information – that is knowledge per se, has been widely accessible through the internet. It is literally within our fingertips, just a type away from the search engines. Thus the increase search engine ranking as a primary information spring. It replaced all other sources of information; particularly books as easy, cheap, convenient and fun info pool.
This convenient feature of the search engine made its mark to popularity in the World Wide Web. To connect and gain information in the net means popping up a search engine that will direct you to millions of channels in the web. They are the nerves connecting to the brain and has proven that the increase search engine ranking is the quickest ticket to whatever data, news, music or figures we might need. Everyone has been dependent to this handy tool of information. It provides the students with instant reports and fill-ins for homework and projects. It also supplies professionals and the entirety of the business sector with necessary figures for research and has been a fitting medium of communication. Truly, the increase search engine ranking has benefited every aspect of living.
This positive development however comes with a number of setbacks. Concerns and issues have been reported in the in the long run effect, misuse and abuse of search engines. Proving that using such tool of information involves a learning curve.
China resolved to put up a ceiling on what information can be accessed through search engines within its territory – a major move that can only be the result of the Chinese government’s adherence to national security. Unique limits to information were placed. Most search engine returns are blocked web pages and controlled sites. It is believed to counter cyber attacks, espionage, and theft and moreover threat to national security, though this effort was scrutinized as abnormally strange. What majority believes is that freedom to information is proportional to economic development.
However, the access to a surge of information hints that there might be false truths within the bulk. This was a major concern with increase search engine rankings, where you get even what you should not. Expect too many returns when searching for a keyword. Search results will provide you even with what you do not need. And due to the mass of information, you are caught between what to believe and what not to. The integrity of search returns has always been questioned.
The recent concerns regarding increase search engine ranking serve as an eye opener to the infinite possibilities of this technological advancement. That even though the original idea of the development of search engines is to promote easy access to information which serves the common good, it can always be used for malicious purposes as well. There is no doubt that this tool of information is an asset to the information age. The misuse and abuse of this power instrument is the real liability that humans, the one using it, are responsible of. We should not wait for the time when information would again be a scarce necessity. Let us use it properly to enjoy the freedom to connect with others and obtain and in return provide truthful information.
You need to increase search engine ranking to make your website get noticed by many online visitors. In this way can you draw more income for your online store. Or you may want to try improving search engine ranking.
- Employing A Search Engine Optimization Consultancy To Increase Your Search Engine Ranking « Sydney Search Results Blog : SEO Sydney
- SEO – What is Search Engine Optimization? | SpotThisNow
- Unified Communications Enables Connectivity
- Fran Hutchins: ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ is a National Security Issue | LGBT POV
- George Carlin – 40 years of Comedy [Part 3] | Hamsab.net – Explore Current Affairs
- Ridge Monte Bello and Paul Draper’s forty years of making it | Dr Vino's wine blog
- BuddeBlog » Blog Archive » NBN business model depends on trans-sector participation
- School, Spring, and Super Salads! « …At Your Fingertips
- Finding More Scholarship Sources | Career, College and Scholarship Information
- Your A-Z Guide of Social Media and Business Communication | Promote U Guru
- Cranial Nerves Assessment Form
- Download National Security online iPod | marakget
- Never Strive; Never Try; Never, Ever Change « Lean Left
- Adherence to dress codes is so Euro-Chic. | Kaz.I.Danmark
- Harman Kardon, JBL spring forward with refreshed audio lineups for 2010 | HDTV Information
- Announcing Spring Information Sessions « Kansas Academy of Mathematics and Science
- Defense Systems Info » US drone strike kills 10 militants in Pakistan – AFP
- chris-brennan.com » Blog Archive » Improved Search Engine Ranking Means Increase In Return Of Investments
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day from FilingSupplies.com! Custom Products at Your Fingertips!
- Cowboy Jack Clement’s Album Still Seriously Fun | CMT Blog